Terms and conditions
1. DOMA - We take our responsibilities seriously under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the "PDPA"). We also recognize the importance of the personal data you have entrusted to us and we believe that it is our responsibility to properly manage, protect and process your personal data.
What are personal data:
3. Personal data means data, whether true or not, about an individual that can be identified from that data, or that data and other information to which an organization has or is likely to have access.
4. Common examples of personal data may include names, identification numbers, contact information, medical records, photographs and video images.
5. Here are some examples of situations in which we collect your personal data:
(a) when you register to receive our e-newsletter through our website
(b) when you submit a request or inquiry through the contact form on our websites
(c) when you make a reservation with us through our website, phone or third party supplier that we hire to assist us with our reservation;
(d) when you communicate with us directly regarding our products and services (in person or through our co-workers at our restaurant, by email, phone or any other means);
(e) when you use services made available on the website or in our restaurants; such as home delivery and take-out food;
(f) when you perform certain types of transactions, such as refunds;
(g) when you enter, and when you interact with us during promotions, competitions, contests, sweepstakes or special events;
(h) when you apply for a job with us;
(i) when you participate in surveys and other types of surveys.
6. You can use and browse the website without disclosing your personal data. The provision of your personal data is voluntary. However, if you do not provide us with your personal data, we may not be able to provide the products and services you require from us.
7. Other examples of the types of personal data we may collect about you include:
(a) contact information, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses;
(b) billing information, such as billing address and credit card information;
(c) unique information, such as passport ID or number, photograph, contact preferences and date of birth;
(d) details of your visits to the website, such as traffic data, location data and the resources you access on the website; and (e) your transaction history.
8. We will do our best to deal with any complaints or complaints you may have quickly and fairly. Contact Us